Pages

Monday, April 29, 2013

[WIP] GM Type C "Wagtail"

On to a new project! (Even though I still have a lot of kits that still need some work done on them too ^_^;;)

This here is the GM Type C [Wagtail]. 

It's a conversion kit. Meaning you have to have: 
1) The base kit 
2) The conversion parts. 

I got the conversion parts from the May 2011 issue of Dengeki Hobby. 


Front 
Back

 But due to a lot of RL issue, work, study and just plain laziness, I didn't manage to get the base kit to use the conversion parts on.

And two years went by...

But no more!

I finally manage to get the RGM-79C GM Type C, the base form for the conversion part. I would have started earlier, but the local hobby shops had run out of the GM type C by then. Luckily their back in stock now.


Below are the conversion part runner that came with the magazine: 


 So the runner are all white...lots of painting a head of me ^_^;;  Hope I don't make a mess of the paint as I always do in my kits.



 Above is the colours I would want to use for my Wagtail, but we'll see how that goes.






No comments: