Pages

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

[WIP] GM Type C 'Wagtail" Part 2

Basically the parts build up.

Chest:





Backpack:


Head:




Arms:



Shoulder:



 Feet:



Waist:





Legs:


Did a slight error, one of the handle above is broken because I didn't think things through. 

Shield:




Beam Rifle:



And below are some action poses.





Thoughts:

I love the design after putting the whole Wagtail together! The only funny thing I found about the kit...despite it being a MS for close quarter combat, and having 4 beam sabers on it's person (2 on the shoulder, and 2 in the shield), none of them are usable! They are molder together with the shoulder piece and the shield attachment piece.  

And the GM type C kit doesn't help in that department either. Despite the GM type C having the beam saber hilt in the kit, the GM type C kit doesn't have the beam saber part! ^_^;; 

My solution? 

Use the GM type C beam hilt, find an extra beam saber part from my other kits! The beam saber part I used came from my HG Jegan. The beam saber doesn't really fit in the beam saber hilt for the GM type C, but I was able to make it fit by cutting some excess off and trimming it down. 




No comments: