Pages

Sunday, April 28, 2013

[Preview] Figure-rise 6: Black Lotus

[Preview] Figure-rise 6: Black Lotus

So I been thinking of doing some changes for my site content. I'm just going to put [ ] before each title to tell viewer what each is about.

In this case, this is my [Preview] of Bandai's Figure-rise No.6 Black Lotus. It's a preview because I won't be building this kit itself. It will be a present to my cousin :)

Below are the image preview of the box, and it's content:

 Box Art, Black Lotus looking pretty menacing there

 The manual

 The runners!

 And it's good of Bandai to include a stand for Black Lotus. She wouldn't be able to stand otherwise ^_^;; 

The clear parts. They are in transparent purple, a pretty unique colour in terms of gunpla, but a must for Black Lotus. 

Thoughts:

I'm impress Bandai! This look amazing, make me want to put Black Lotus together myself ^^

From the box art, the runners, and the manual that will look good in any gunpla box. Plus points for the stand as well as the clear part, some which are effect parts! 

No comments: