Pages

Friday, September 17, 2010

HG GN Archer

I got this kit a few months back, and there it was sitting in my room, I sort of found it again after I had stuff it into one of my older finished kit box, I had used the bigger box to store some of the smaller kit boxes, like the SD ones...and this kit too. It was right at the bottom of the box ^_^;

So since I had left this sitting for too long, and I had nothing else to do this holiday...I started assembling this kit.

It turned out...not as bad as I had feared, but not as good as I had hoped either.

Why?

When the finished model was sitting by the side of my MG gundam mk II...it looked tiny compare to it :P and I think that the 00 line of HG model are actually smaller than the HG model from other series, like the UC series, but I'm not sure, I need to double check it later on when I start on my UC HG kits.

I just assemble this kit, there's nothing else done on this kit yet. I need to give it a nice coat of paint...when I get the paints and time :)





The last 2 images is the GN Archer's fighter mode

No comments: